Thursday, April 12, 2007

i have a presentation to make ! ? !

i'm going to present my "critical path," as far as my design philosophy / world view goes, and how this path of events eventually inspired me to attempt the project i've been working on. anyhow, just put some of the sketched story boards up on my flickr. i like em', but i need to get movin', because in eleven days i have story time with about six hundred "designers".

x02 sketch b

x03 sketch b

x04 sketch b

x05 sketch b

x06 sketch b

welcome to my brain. shoes off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sketches look great!

nick devine said...

thanks dude, your profile pic looks great. did you go on vacation? you look a bit more tan then i remember?
freebase for freedom!
keep on keepin' on.

Anonymous said...

I just blasted out a new blog...

Anonymous said...

yo nick, it was good to meet you at the IDSA conference. i'm gonna keep my eye on this blog and try and keep up with what yr up to...

cheers - bill (from UIC in chicago)

jonnyarkin said...

yo dude, i love when people scan their notbooks into images. one of my fav things ever. hope things are well.... take it sleezy son